Guys get ready Selena Gomez is single : she is not dating justin `Bieber any more


According to heatworld Selena Gomez is single after reuniting with Justin she said " Speaking to E!’s Ryan Seacrest, Selena was tight-lipped about her relationship, saying, “No, I’m not [dating Justin any more]. Yes, I am [single]. I learned a lot. I learned that I should definitely keep it way more private next time.” 


So is it real after weeks reuniting with Justin excactly in the 4th of July, Selena Gomez has decided to go back single again, the reason why she is breaking up is the " Ego" she montionned " Egos turn me off, big time. You are who you surround yourself with. i know that's such a cliche quote, but it’s true. I’ve just witnessed it too much. I learned that I should definitely keep it way more private next time.”

so guys get ready Selena is single again !

No comments :

Post a Comment